Sunday, July 17, 2016

July Meeting Agenda

Hi all,
It's time for our July meeting.
Time:  July 23rd at 10:00
Location:  Rockler Woodworking in the basement
Address:  2553 S. Colorado Blvd., Site 108, Denver, CO  80222

This meeting we will be honored with a presentation from our resident art professor, Hugh Letterly, on color.  I'm not sure what Hugh is planning but I do know that every time I've had a discussion with Hugh I've learned something new.



I picked up a few new items from Free Time Hobbies that I'm anxious to show you.  If you have any new kits, parts, or tools please be sure to share them with us.  One of the items I thought we could play with are water color pencils.  They look like pencils but when you add water they turn to paint.  I think there are a lot of interesting applications for these.

I selected my Pearl Harbor anniversary subject.  It will be the 1/700 Flyhawk USS Ward and a really tiny IJN submarine.





I also have a follow up to the L. Mendal Rivers diorama that was a big surprise to me.  I'm excited to tell you about it.



If anyone has anything they would like to discuss please let me know and we'll get it on the agenda.

I look forward to seeing you all Saturday.
Dave


No comments: