Monday, June 20, 2016

Saturday meeting,
Time:  June 25th at 10:00
Location:  Rockler Woodworking in the basement
Address:  2553 S Colorado Blvd - Suite 108
Denver, CO 80222




I'll be giving a presentation on buying and selling on eBay.  I'm going to talk about my experience setting up a store and selling some items I've collected over the years.  Also I'll discuss my experience purchasing items on eBay.

I would like you all to bring your eBay buying and selling experiences to the meeting.  I just had a very interesting experience over the weekend as a seller that I'm going to share with you.

What else?

  • It's getting closer to IPMS National Convention.  Are you going?
  • How are we doing on our Pearl Harbor anniversary project?
  • Did you get anything new since the last meeting?
  • Any issues you have that we can put our heads together and help you with?
If anyone has anything that they would like to cover please reach out to me and let me know.

See you all Saturday!
Dave

No comments: